Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (YAP) is one of the largest non-profit Youth and Family Support agencies working with high-risk youth and their families in the United States. Our mission is to engage human service systems so that they rely less on institutional care and to invest more in supporting families and neighborhoods. We currently work with child welfare, juvenile justice, behavioral health, disability, and education systems to develop and offer community-based alternatives for the highest risk children, young people, young adults and families.
Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC)/ Mobile Therapist (MT)
Openings in Bradford County, PA
This is a supervisory/hands on position providing intensive, time limited individual and family therapy to youth and their families. Services can be provided in the school, home, or community settings were clients reside.
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, etc., with strong clinical skills and training or course work in Behavioral Modification with one year’s experience.
- License needed (LSW, LCSW, LPC or LBSC) to work with children on the Autism Spectrum.
- Duties include but not limited to: Child and Family Therapy, Treatment Plan development and implementation of treatment plans, supervision of staff and case coordination.
- FBI Clearance
- State Criminal Background Check
- Child Line Abuse Clearance
- Position requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and car insurance limits of $100,000/$300,000 bodily injury liability
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position