The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Home of the Innocents is seeking a full-time family and childrens therapist to do assessments, family, individual and group interventions, and case management.
Masters degree in social work or related field and two years of experience providing clinical services required; licensed or eligible to be licensed in Indiana required (LCSW, CSW, LMFT, LPCA, etc). Minimum of 2 years experience working with youth. Must be flexible, creative and organized.
The salary for this position is $36,000 - 39,000.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
- Master's Degree (specified in Job Requirements)
- Indiana LCSW, LMFT, LPCA, etc.
City of Louisville, KY - 16 months ago