Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality ("RR/VRH") is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
The Bell Person ensures timely delivery and retreival of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes, and various items to guest rooms. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize all guest profiles and names
- Relocate and retrieve vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and lead them to the first available Front Desk
- Handle and deliver guest luggage to their rooms in a prompt manner as per brand standards
- Conduct room orientation with the guest as per brand standards
- Handle confidential and guest information with the highest degree of integrity
- Respond to guest inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operaiton, directions to local attractions and restaurants and meeting spaces
- Responsible for delivery items and other materials to guest rooms and areas of the hotel as required
- Ensure good safety practices of guests througout the hotel and proper emergency safety procedures are followed
- Provide shuttle rides for guests to local attractions using the hotel fleet vehicles
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to guests and employees.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Proficiency in English
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer