Assists guest on arrival and departure. Supplies information regarding hotel facilities and areas attractions. Remains current on weather and road conditions.
- Escorts incoming Resort guest to their rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to the Resort services and facilities, points of interest and current entertainment.
- Inspects guestrooms to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of the room such as operation of the radio, television, and night locks, and how to place telephone calls from the property.
- Delivers packages and messages, picks up articles of laundry, assist in moving heavy items for delivery to the convention center for trade shows.
- Shines bell carts and guest shoes when assigned the night shift.
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance and work areas at all times.
- Adheres to all department and resort policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
- Provides guests with directions to attractions or facilities in or outlined the property.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities and services in or outside the property.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates in a professional manner and friendly environment with all departments.
- Ensuring safety and understands emergency procedures and how to act upon them.
- Refers to Hotel Management customers concerns, complaints or suggestions in a continuous effort to provide superior guest service.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate is preferred.
- Some experience through working in a retail outlet or a customer service department is desired.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and guest relation skills.
- Able to handle heavy items and be able to carry items into the hotel.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Current OLCC License required.
- Current valid Oregon Drivers License with the ability to qualify for the UIDC Drivers program.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard