A position in one of Ultima Hospitality's hotels can be a fun and rewarding career!
Ultima Hospitality is rooted in a core set of values; these values are evident in all that we do. As an associate on our team, our expectation is that you demonstrate these core values throughout your day and use them as a guide in your decision making process.
- Integrity : adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character and honesty in all that you do
- Accountability : being accountable, liable, or answerable for personal actions & decisions
- Performance : completion of tasks with the highest level of achievement
- Passion : powerful or compelling emotion or feeling toward what you do that exudes in your daily work, dedication
The Bellperson/Van Driver is a fun, yet challenging role within the hotel, often the first and last point of contact within the hotel, bellpeople have a huge impact on the overall guest experience. Because of the visibility of this role the Bellpeople are often asked questions about the local area including restaurants, shopping, movie theaters and directions. For this reason, the bellperson role requires knowledge of the local area and the ability to make recommendations based on this knowledge. The Bellperson role also requires superior communication skills, the bellperson will help to escort guests to/from their room, assisting with luggage. Individuals in this role must be comfortable making conversation with a diverse clientèle base and must be able to professionally describe the hotel and it's amenities as the guest is checked-in or ask about a guest's stay as they check-out. It is common for part of the compensation for this role to be based on gratuity or tips.
- Superior Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Professional, Warm Demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record Required
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Strongly Preferred
Hospitality is a 24/7 industry therefore, candidates should have the ability to work weekends and holidays as needed.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Ultima Hospitality - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard