Position Summary: Responsible for the day to day operations of Silver Eagle’s benefits plans, benefits program compliance, audits and plan documents and supporting all aspects of HR systems. Facilitates all necessary system modifications, upgrades and integrations through coordination with third party vendor.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for preparation, review and compilation for qualified plan’s IRS and ERISA-mandated submissions and employee communications including Form 5500, NDT testing and annual audits of the 401(k) plan.
2. Creates processes and policies to maintain and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations by monitoring and responding to new and emerging benefit legislation, preparing/maintaining required documents; and educating HR Generalists on issues and implications to ensure compliance.
3. Coordinates benefit plan audit activities for internal and external audits.
4. Manage, create & update internal communication material for posting on Employee Self Service.
5. Creates and delivers effective benefit communications to increase awareness and improve utilization including open enrollment, plan procedures, changes and required notices and disclosures.
6. Manages relationships with third party benefits vendors
7. Monitor FMLA information collected and processed by HR Generalists.
8. Review monthly benefits invoices for accuracy, obtain approval and submit for timely payment.
9. Manage on-line benefit enrollment system ensuring data integrity by creating and generating reports and analyzing the data. Inputs employee elections into HRIS system.
10. Collaborates with functional users and technical resources to develop and redesign process that align with delivered functionality within the Ultipro HRIS system.
11. Actively participates in system upgrades and enhancements.
12. Lead activities related to testing, training and support phases of HRIS projects and upgrades.
13. Ensures accuracy of employee database via audits and system correction.
14. Works with functional users to resolve set-up and configuration issues.
15. Creates reports and imports for Ultipro HRIS system.
16. Serves as Security Administrator for HRIS System modules: Back Office, ESS & MSS, E-Recruiting, Benefits Enrollment, E-Training
17. Maintains Manager Self Service / Employee Self Service business processes and access flows.
18. Reviews data integrity issues impacting payroll & reporting
19. Troubleshoots existing auxiliary exports & imports: general ledger and Kronos
20. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business field or equivalent experience with 5-8 years experience working with health and welfare and retirement benefit plans
2. 4 years HRIS experience supporting or implementing IT systems.
3. Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, IRS Section 125, HIPAA, FMLA, ADEA, ADA, EEO and USERRA
4. Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
5. Intermediate Excel skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Strong organizational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize workload
7. Ability to interpret and apply legal documents, regulations and government legislation
8. Ultimate Software or other HR Database experience is a plus
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...