An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As marijuana is an illegal substance under federal law, testing positive for marijuana (medical or otherwise) or any other substance for which the county tests, will result in the contingent offer of employment being revoked. A successful completion of the drug screen is defined as obtaining a negative result.
This position will close at 10:00 PM on the closing date listed.
Performs a variety of clerical duties including document preparation, records imaging and storage, wellness program administrative assistance, and other related duties.
Job Specific Details:
The following statements are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities of the job. The organization retains the right to modify or change the duties and responsibilities of the job at any time.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Perform routine Benefit clerical assignments.
- Assist with department records management by preparing confidential files for imaging or storage.
- Perform administrative duties related to the wellness program, such as scheduling times and reserving rooms for events.
- Operate routine office equipment including copiers, fax machines, telephone systems, and computers.
- Provide assistance to Benefits Specialist and Benefits Administrator as needed.
- Perform other duties as appropriate or necessary for performance of the job.
- Routine software and business applications including, but not limited to, email, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, and databases.
- English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Modern office practices and procedures.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Independently perform varied and responsible clerical assignments within specified deadlines.
- Complete routine, repetitive tasks requiring consistent attention to detail.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Provide professional customer service to employees and the public.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other County employees, representatives of other agencies and organizations, and members of the community.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- One year of experience in a directly related field, or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities within an office or customer service environment.
- Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade.
- Must have acceptable eyesight to perform computer and filing duties.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, stretch, twist, kneel, squat, and balance to access file cabinet drawers and storage room shelving .
- Must have fine and gross motor skills and full use of fingers, hands, and arms to perform computer duties, filing, and operate office equipment.
- Must have good cognitive skills and awareness of work accuracy.
The Food Bank for Larimer County is a private not-for-profit business entity organized under the laws of the State of Colorado. We are also...