It's an exciting time at Best Buy Mobile! As a Best Buy Mobile Lead Sales Consultant you will support the store manager in the day-to-day operation of the store. You will work with the Store Manager to train and coach Mobile staff to achieve business goals through execution of the Company sales philosophy. In addition to leadership responsibilities, you will assist customers in making the right choice every time through simple, impartial advice. Achieve sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories. Our team members must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer’s needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Provide personalized service and exceptional level of expertise for customers
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
- Assist Store Manager in training store staff in all aspects of their job responsibilities including customer service and selling.
- Supervise Sales Consultants including planning, organizing, and delegating tasks to and following up to ensure proper completion in the Store Manager’s absence
- Assist Store Manager in overall store operations
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months supervisor experience
- 6 months sales experience
- Previous experience being a key holder and handling cash
- 1 year retail management / supervisory experience
Best Buy - 19 months ago
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...