Unirush, LLC was founded in 2003 by entrepreneur and philanthropist Russell Simmons. Unirush, LLC revolutionized the payments industry when it launched one of the first prepaid Visa debit cards. The Prepaid Visa RUSHCARD provides instant access to a set of basic financial services for over 48 million Americans who could not previously establish traditional banking relationships.
Today, Unirush, LLC (RUSHCARD) is one of the leading prepaid debit card companies in the US. The Company has built a uniquely strong brand and an innovative, empowering" product set, allowing customers to manage debit card spending online, transfer money via text message to friends, and participate in the Rush community" through various mobile and social networks. Unirush, LLC currently serves several hundred thousand users and is growing rapidly. Unirush, LLC is profitable, well-funded, and has a long track-record of consistent growth and profitability. Our office is fast-paced with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Research electronic account information and identify possible risk. Research information security and risk techniques and recommend approaches for improving security.
- Proactively monitor and review electronic account and transaction data for suspicious activity and potential risk.
- Review, investigate and resolve irregular transactions.
- Maintain detail records of suspicious activity
- Analyze trends. Assist in communicating security threats to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed.
- Assist in Identifying business areas requiring increased security control from future risks.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2-year degree in Business/Finance or preferred
- Minimum 2-year experience dealing with fraud or risk operations, preferred. OR - May consider card collections experience.
- Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) preferred.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to be creative and an "out of the box" thinker when problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago