• Provide Direct Services to families with adolescents presenting at risk or, experimenting or using substances diverted from the family court receiving Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT)
• Participate in ongoing training in evidenced based model; ensure full compliance with implementation, delivery of the MDFT program and stringent clinical and administrative requirements.
• Prepare reports and paperwork for MDFT Team.
• Complete all related MDFT documentation including Therapist Assistant contact log and Therapist Assistant task list.
• Attend home visits / community visits with client.
• Supervise siblings while parents are in sessions
• Participate in case conferences
• Escort clients to entitlement appointments
• Call agencies and collect information regarding referrals made and appointments kept
• Generate correspondence and ensure that case planners receive copies
• Act as an advocate for clients while on community visits
• Help client negotiate systems
• Assist client to obtain services needed
• Utilize and manage both the CONNECTIONS and PROMIS application toward Caseload Accuracy, Case Assignments and Case Contacts;
• Adherence to NYC/NYS regulations, policies and procedures
• Adherence to CMS policies and procedures
• Other tasks assigned by Director / Assistant Director
• Ensure client consumer letters are sent
• Assist in preparing cases for closing
• Provide back up in reception and Administrative Assistant
• Date Entry experience
• Knowledge of Connections a plus
• Knowledge of Excel a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word
• Ability to handle various projects at one time
• Time management
• Optimistic about change and have a “do what it takes” attitude.
• Work nights and weekends
• Conduct Home and School Visits
• Bilingual/Spanish Preferred
To be considered, send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Community Mediation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to a diverse workforce.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401K.
SocialService.com - 10 months ago