As a FOX Bicycle OEM Sales Scheduler/Administrator, you will schedule OEM orders for production, communicate effectively with multiple departments and perform sales tasks to ensure that OEM customers receive excellent and timely service.
- Schedule Bike OEM sales orders with consideration of customer forecast, production capacity, vendor capacity, current inventory, and future demand.
- Help manage production reschedules.
- Interface with various staff/departments such as Production Control, Purchasing, Forecast Analyst, Shipping, and OEM Sales staff
- Administrative support of outside sales staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years bicycle industry experience
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer: Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook is essential. Knowledge of Epicor and Filemaker a plus.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrated success in objectively identifying issues and coordinating resources to solve issues.
- Time Management: Ability to manage time effectively to achieve defined goals.
- Decision Making: Able to take initiative and use sound judgment in day-to-day decision making.
- Organization: Must display a high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bicycle Industry Customer Service/Account Management: Demonstrated ability to promptly and effectively communicate with customers to maximize satisfaction.
- Knowledge of full suspension tuning, set up, bike designs and/or mechanical background a plus.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, production, and inventory control functions
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...