Guthy|Renker, LLC is actively hiring for In-Bound Consumer Affairs Agents to work in our exciting State-of-the-Art facility in Arden, NC. Qualified Candidates must be bilingual (Spanish) capable in both written and verbal form.
Are you tired of your dead-end job? Need Benefits w/competitive pay? Do you desire a professional and challenging position with great rewards? Or perhaps you just need additional income? Well look no further…we have the perfect position waiting for you!
FULL-TIME ON-SITE SHIFTS ARE BEING OFFERED NOW!
Salary is $10.00-$12.21 per/hr. DOE
We offer Shift Premium Pay for Evening, Nights and Weekends
Working inside the confines of our exciting, State-of-the-Art Call Center, our Consumer Affairs Agents answer inbound customer service phone calls and respond to adverse events in a courteous, helpful, and efficient manner to foster optimal customer relations. If you desire to work for a leading edge company that handles first rate products and services, then apply today!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute preferred.
- Working knowledge and proficiency using Personal Computers (PC specific, not MAC) including the skills necessary to understand and communicate with computers (hardware and software basics, file management, computer networks, email and the Internet). Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and apply those skills to calculate discounts, sales tax, proportions, percentages, and reductions.
- Ability to type and/or manipulate computer screens and carry on a conversation at the same time.
- Spanish Specific: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills via the Spanish language.
Little physical effort required. Sitting is required 100% of the time.
- Exposed to normal office environment.
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced, multi-task, deadline oriented and demanding environment.
TRAINING AND WORK SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS (ON-SITE OR @HOME):
TRAINING SCHEDULE (FULL-TIME):
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm (2 Weeks)
NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN FULL-TIME DURING THE DAYS HOURS LISTED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS FULL-TIME ON-SITE POSITION. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ACCOMMODATE THESE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS!
WORK SCHEDULE (FULL-TIME):
Sun-Sat: 9am-12am (Your exact 40 hour work schedule may lie on any given day of the week and will fall within the hours listed above. Please note that you may be required to work one or both days of the weekend).
NOTE: YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME AS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ACCOMMODATE THESE WORK SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this position, we encourage you to file an application TODAY via the link below. G|R requires successful results of Background Checks as part of any conditional offer.
BENEFITS: Guthy|Renker offers a very generous benefits package to include:
- Health Insurance that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Paid Life and AD&D as well Basic Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401-K Plan w/Employer Match
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wage
- Career Pathing
- Stability in an uncertain Job Market
Thank you for your interest in a Career with Guthy|Renker! For more information about our company, please visit us on the web at WWW.GRFS.COM.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago