- Troubleshoot hardware and software
- Troubleshoot network communication
- Install new personal computer systems using policies and procedures provided by HQ
- Management and maintenance of work request queue
- Provide support to end-users for common office software applications.
- Software applications supported include: MS Office, Windows OS, Lotus Notes, Client Access, SAP.
- Assist with managing and maintaining hardware and software inventories
- Management and monitoring of client side anti-virus software
- Management of trouble tickets with external support services.
- Document work performed.
- Thoroughly research technical issues and document solutions for user problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain incident tracking system from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation to the IT team at HQ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a corporate IT support environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize its own work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work in an integrated multinational team.
- Availability to travel
- Must have working knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and managing communication issues.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Networking Technologies, Active Directory, and File and Print Servers.
- Good understanding of Tier 2 and Tier 3 networking equipment including switches, hubs, and firewalls.
- Experience maintaining virtual servers with VM Ware Server.