United Auto Credit (UAC) is seeking motivated Bilingual collectors to join our NEW and GROWING team at our BRAND NEW LOCATION IN MESA ! This is an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY for a group of driven and dynamic collection professionals to help us start a collections team within our new facility and in return for your dedication to making a difference we offer you a work hard/play hard team environment with opportunities to learn and grown with our organization and our team.
As a collector with us you are responsible for the collection of delinquent auto loans through effective communication with past due borrowers. As a collector you will identify problems contributing to account delinquency and offer solutions to resolve the delinquency including the negotiation of payment arrangements or available short and long-term payment alternatives as appropriate. Responsibilities include proper and thorough documentation of all communications with customers, and follow up to ensure that delinquent customer commitments are met. All position responsibilities are to be completed in compliance with UACC policies and procedures as well as all state and federal regulations including all requirements of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Proactively pursue resolution of all assigned delinquent accounts in compliance with all UACC policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
• Demonstrate clear, concise and professional communication skills in all interactions with UACC customers
• Thoroughly understand and appropriately apply all available UACC collection tools and payment alternatives to minimize delinquency and credit losses.
• Ensure timely contact and effective communication with delinquent customers to ensure early problem detection and resolution to minimize delinquency and credit losses.
• Expedite payment of delinquent accounts by negotiating the use electronic payment tools available to UACC customers.
• Prevent voluntary repossession and other credit losses through effective negotiation and appropriate application of UACC collection and skip tracing tools.
• Thoroughly and professionally document all customer/collection contacts in the Company’s operating system.
• Demonstrate the effective and appropriate use of available skip tracing tools – including controlling expense and compliance with collection and confidentiality regulations – to minimize locate skip accounts and minimize losses.
• Meet or exceed established daily, weekly and monthly performance objectives for delinquency, credit losses, collection calls and as otherwise established by management.
• Consult with the Collection Supervisor or more senior collectors to favorably resolve issues as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in consumer collections
• Must be able to speak and understand Spanish
• Clear, concise and professional written and oral communication skills
• Strong negotiation, problem solving, and probing skills that are utilized in a professional manner
• Good telephone communication techniques and ability to be on the telephone for long periods of time
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task to complete daily tasks while handling both incoming and outgoing calls
• Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced, performance driven environment
• Self Motivated and dependable
• Familiarity with the auto finance industry helpful
• Must have flexibility to work scheduled hours between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. and weekends as needed
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our Company Culture is an open one that allows you to be part of rapidly growing team with a promote from within philosophy; if you have often felt that a work-hard play-hard team orientated atmosphere was one that you thrive in then we just might be the fit for you!
- Starting salary of $14 - $16 hourly with monthly bonus potential
- 401 (K) with company match
- The training and tools to succeed
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Business casual dress
- Team building events
- Birthday celebrations
- Company Gear
- And most importantly…
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working with our dealer partners to provide reliable and affordable transportation to customers recovering from past credit problems, or to establish credit for the first time.
With our headquarters in Southern California, offices in Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas and a sales force key-pointed across the country, our team members enjoy working in an exciting industry and a diverse work environment. It’s fast paced, and it’s hard work. But it also provides every employee an opportunity to make a difference and share in the success they create.
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnitedAutoCredit or contact us Recruiting@Unitedautocredit.net
UAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a drug free environment which includes pre-employment drug and background screening.
Key Words: Collector, Collection, Collections, Customer Service, Auto Finance, Consumer Collections, Account Representative, Deficiency Balance Collector, Skip Trace, Recovery, Auto Collections