We are currently seeking a Bilingual Consumer Services Advisor with fluent written and spoken competencies in French and English are a requirement for this role. The current need is for full time 1st shift positions at our Enfield, CT location. Intensive training and ongoing support will be included
The Consumer Services Advisor will process Shop-At-Home customer orders over the telephone in a Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable, and Engaging way. They will respond to and log all incoming contacts from customers in a professional and timely manner. They will increase sales by engaging the consumer and exploring all sales opportunities. This includes capturing customer email addresses and offering our club membership with each contact handled. In addition, they proactively seek in building lasting customer relations to promote the LEGO Brand and values.
The Consumer Services Advisor will also be required to complete data entry tasks as necessary.
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day – in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
- Fluent in French and English, including comprehension, listening, reading, and writing.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to meet productivity and service standards set for the call center advisors (including phone, email, quality of service provided, and contacts per hour).
- All applicants must pass a grammar and typing test as a prerequisite to be considered for employment.
- Must be strong in the Windows Operating System. Training will be provided during on-boarding for all related systems: Softphone, SAP, CRM, CRS, SharePoint (including “Ref Guide”), and basic internet browsing, and all will be expected to be utilized with proficiency. Ongoing training provided with subsequent system changes and upgrades.
- Must be able to fulfill requirements put forth in the Consumer Services attendance policy, including ability to work weekend and holiday shifts as required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve team goals and objectives of department in order to meet Team KPI’s.
- We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
- We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children's creativity through playing and learning. Based on the world-famous LEGO® brick, the company today provides toys, experiences and teaching materials for children in more than 130 countries. The LEGO Group has approximately 10,000 employees, and it is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Our head office is in Billund, Denmark with the US headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut. The Enfield campus houses approximately 600 employees in a full range of roles within sales, marketing, operations, and support functions which also supports an additional 600 employees throughout the US in LEGO Brand Stores and Field Sales.
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...