Welcome to excitement and opportunity, welcome to Toyota Financial Services (TFS). If you're a motivated individual, then TFS is the destination you've been looking for.
Since opening its doors in 1983, Toyota Financial Services has grown from a small company with eight associates to one that currently employs approximately 3,300 associates nationwide with managed assets in excess of $81 billion. At TFS, tomorrow means rising to the challenges of a changing marketplace by promoting a high-performance culture that will allow us to develop better solutions, programs, and services for both existing and new customers. Our commitment to delivering extraordinary customer care creates the trust and loyalty that drives our business.
A Bilingual Customer Service Representative demonstrates ownership of overall Customer Service Center performance by supporting, motivating, and energizing other associates
Takes ownership of inbound communications from delinquent and non-delinquent customers, dealers, and insurance agents, evaluates and limits loss exposure and provides customer-oriented service and problem resolution in accordance with established guidelines. Generates routine customer correspondence and documents all interactions with customers clearly and concisely, utilizing the appropriate systems.
- Responds to inbound and/or outbound communications from non-delinquent and delinquent customers, dealers, and insurance agents (primarily via telephone, with some e-mail and written correspondence). Communicate in a professional and service-oriented manner with Spanish and English speaking customers.
- Accountable for accurate and timely handling of all aspects of customer inquiries, account maintenance, and transactions.
- Analyzes account characteristics and working with customers to resolve their issues, persuade them to bring their account current, and/or recommending appropriate solutions while providing "best in class" customer service.
- Follows engagement strategy to enhance customer satisfaction and build loyalty to the TFS/LFS Brand.
- Assists in translation with external/internal customers, dealers, and insurance agents.
- Documents all activities in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems in accordance with established procedures.
- Keep abreast of changes in policy and procedures for both the Customer Service and Collections Departments.
- Ability to move seamlessly from one skill set to another without losing productivity, quality or efficiency.
- Researches unique customer requests using internal manuals, policies and guidelines, and promptly reports/refers more complex, non-routine issues to Team Leader for resolution.
TFS is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates must have:
Capability to work flexible work hours, which may include day, evening and weekend shifts.Toyota Financial Services rewards both individual and organizational results with well-balanced compensation, benefits and perquisite programs. Our associates, our enthusiasm, and our dedication are the foundation of our success. If you are ready for a new destination, we would like to hear from you.
- Must be fluent in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Related work experience or B.A/B.S. degree preferred
- Previous experience in a customer service/call center environment helpful.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written communication skills.
- Self-starter and independent.
- Team oriented and results driven.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position.
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objective.
To learn more about us, please visit:
Our associates, our enthusiasm, and our dedication are the foundation of our success. The difference between the ordinary and the extraordinary is you! We are Toyota Financial Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We E-verify. Hyperlinks to E-Verify posters:
For E-Verify Poster Standard English, Click
For E-Verify Poster Spanish, Click
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click
Customer Service and Call Center
TFS - Toyota Financial Services
Jan 31, 2014, 7:08:22 PM
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...