Basic Function: To receive and process phone inquiries in regards to policy benefits, claims status and International Assistance. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a combination of outstanding customer service skills along with effective bilingual skills.
- Answer phone calls from policyholders, medical providers and agents, all over the world, who have inquiries on their policies, patients and/or customers.
- Explain/help customer, understand the policy limitations and benefits, as well as detailed explanations on why claims have been denied or why they have been paid at a certain percentage.
- Log in calls, note the system with details on why the reason for the call if there’s an inquiry sent an e-mail to claims department and also noted the system.
- When customers call and they need additional information, provide it to them either by fax, mail, e-mail or if they have internet access take them step by step on the website where they can find the information themselves.
- Return calls from customers who have left me a message with their inquiries. If unable to help the caller, due to the type of policy they have, direct them to the right person or agency.
- Input new International Providers’ information into the system.
- Must be available to work weekends and overnight hours.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Computer literate and excellent keyboard skills
- Effective Planning and Organization skills
- Superior Bilingual skills (other than Spanish)
- Exceptional Communication abilities
Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service or related positions
College Graduate or equivalent preferred\
Position Type: Full Time
SEVEN CORNERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Seven Corners - 2 years ago
Since 1993, Seven Corners has provided medical insurance to corporations, international travelers, expatriates, students, overseas visitors,...