Summary: Perform a variety of front office administrative tasks.
- Greet patient and provide quality customer service.
- Perform patient registration, scheduling, and answering telephones.
- Coordination of patient transport, forms, files, filing, internal and external records requests, and super-bills.
- Assist with shared cleaning responsibilities.
- Operation of administrative office equipment.
- Perform back office support as needed.
- Respect patients' rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of one year medical front office experience or a minimum of two years receptionist and/or administrative experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and paid time off (PTO).
- Medisoft experience
- Spanish/English Bilingual
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nova Medical Centers - 12 months ago
- 30 days ago