Fraser clients have bright futures, you can too!
Fraser, a Minnesota non-profit organization provides comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services to children and adults with special needs. It is our vision to build a world where all people have equal opportunity and choice to realize their dreams to live, work, learn and play as members of our community.
Overview: The Home and Community Supports Program is seeking a qualified Bilingual Home Based Program Coordinator to provide supervision and leadership to assure continuous quality improvement in active treatment service development and implementation in a manner that complies with regulations as well as the vision, policies and budgetary parameters established by the board of directors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB:
1.Coordinate intakes and discharges in adherence with policies and procedures.
2.Remain abreast of and follow all PCA and waiver regulations in the delivery of home based services.
3.Communicate staffing needs to Human Resources/Staffing Coordinator as outlined in the Home & Community Supports staffing procedures.
4.Submit all PCA, waiver, and QP Supervision billing to Accounting Department in accordance with the Fraser payroll schedule.
5.Coordinate services with other professionals, such as physicians, mental health professionals, and IDT/special education teams, as applicable.
6.Provide culturally responsive services to individuals served by communicating in individuals’ primary language as requested by the individual. Proficient in Spanish is required.
7.Provide job training, direction, and supervision as required by regulations, Fraser policies and procedures or as needed to Direct Support Professionals.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER EMPLOYEES:
1. Serve as an example of the Fraser Employee Credo: “I am passionate for the client. I am committed to success. I value relationships.”
2. Comply with all Fraser policies and procedure requirements, and any applicable regulations.
3. Serve as an advocate for clients served.
4. Actively support Fraser’s mission, strategies and change initiatives.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER SUPERVISORS:
1. Create and support a functional team that works together to support the Fraser mission, values, and culture.
2. Collaborate with Human Resources in staff recruitment and retention, staff development, employee relations and cultural development initiatives.
3. Promote professional growth and job satisfaction of staff through mentoring, motivating, developing and coaching.
4. Monitor and ensure individual staff and team productivity or other performance criteria is met.
5. Ensure quality training for all staff, in accordance with regulatory and Fraser requirements and standards.
LOCATION: South Minneapolis/Richfield, located next to Fraser's Corporate and Administration location.
SCHEDULE: Exempt, full-time schedule: This person must be available to work Monday-Friday to accommodate client needs & team meetings. This position includes some on-call hours and because of such, weekend and evening flexibility is a must.
1. Education and/or Experience: Must be one of the following: Mental Health Professional (LMFT, LP), Registered Nurse (RN), Social Worker (LSW, LGSW, LISW, LICSW), or have a 4 year degree in human services field with the equivalent of one year of full-time work experience with an individual/s with a developmental disability. One year of supervisory experience preferred. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
2. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Ability to obtain training certifications as required.
3. Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills using the English language, attention to detail and organizational skills. Proficiency in other language as required by position.
4. Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform basic mathematical skills, interpret accounting reports, and provide accurate billing information.
5. Physical Demands: Ability to demonstrate physical care skills as outlined in the individualized service plans.
6. Work Environment: Ability to perform office related duties as well as carry out responsibilities in home and community based settings.
7. Reasoning: Ability to understand and implement all related regulations and supervise Direct Support Professionals according to Fraser policy and procedures.
8. Ability to achieve and maintain a status of “not disqualified” upon completion of criminal background studies.
9. Possession of a valid Minnesota driver’s license and maintenance of a satisfactory driving record consistent with Fraser policy.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to serving with passion for our clients, Fraser also has growth in mind. Our diverse range of services, our established partnerships within the community, the innovation used in providing services, and the foundational values of respect and quality lead Fraser to experience continued growth and success. In 2011, Fraser experienced approximately 5% employee growth. This gives us strength as an organization, even in tough economic times.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
Fraser - 2 years ago