The Greensheet is growing and we are looking for talented professionals to join our team and grow with us . We are seeking exceptional specialists in a variety of disciplines. Let us know if you are looking for a stable, legacy brand from which to take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties and responsibilities
- Takes inbound calls from businesses and individuals wanting to place line ads in Greensheet.
- Upsells inbound classified advertising customers to increase revenue.
- Collects pertinent information concerning prospects’ past and current advertising for use in sales.
- Prepares and calculates advertising rates for customers
- Enters data into computer system.
- Proofs all classified ads for grammatical and guideline adherence.
- Prepares various sales reports as requested.
- Works with a team to achieve both individual and team goals.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one year of inbound call center experience such as telemarketing or credit/collection.
- Demonstrated ability to speak clearly over the phone.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must pass spelling test.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and pass typing test.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Regular office environment. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
About Douglass Media Group:
- Must maintain a phone adherence of 90%.
- Must maintain a phone evaluation average of 80%.
Douglass Media Group is a family-owned, private company that has been bringing together buyers and sellers for more than 40 years. Its flagship publication, The Greensheet, is just one of the many ways we help businesses grow.
Douglass Media Group is headquartered in what Forbes Magazine has proclaimed to be America’s Coolest City: Houston, Texas. Outside of being a great place to work, Houston possesses a unique, eclectic flare unlike any other major city. Rich cultural influences and a low cost of living are just a few reasons why more and more people are calling “The Bayou City” home.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal backgrounds checks.