Position Overview: Working under supervision of Client
Service Manager, delivers the message of healthier
living through participation in Neighborhood Diabetes
high touch patient care program.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Neighborhood Diabetic Supply to provider or payer
- Persuasively present the services and practices of
identified prospects in a telephone sales
of new clients, discontinuation of sales effort and
- Completes transactions in CRM tools for on-boarding
identification of opportunities for future growth.
direct mail communication.
- Receive and respond to inquiries via telephone and
and meets conversion goals.
- Responsible for maintaining call volume benchmarks,
scheduling of in-service training, insurance
- Performs administrative duties, including patient
confirmation and provider communications.
Knowledge / Education / Job Experience
Skills / Competencies
- College degree preferred
- Customer service experience
- Effective Communication skills – Listening, Speaking
- Customer service skills
- Sales skills
- Energetic speaker, with confident telephone
a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Ability to read/ interpret documents
- Computer competency
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Willingness to follow direction and accept change in
Division/Department : Neighborhood Diabetes
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.