The Marketing Representative promotes
Fidelis Care products by identifying potential members and opportunities in assigned
communities. The Marketing Representatives interact
directly with prospective members through education and assisted enrollment into the New York State's Medicaid Managed Care, Family Health Plus and/or Child Health Plus programs and re
present Fidelis Care at various community events, marketing sites, and customer home visits as directed by management.
- High School Diploma Required
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- 2-5 years of related experience preferred
- Evening and Weekend Work frequently required
- Lifting 25 pounds
- Carrying 25 pounds
- Standing, Stooping/Crouching, Bending, Reading, Speaking, Listening, Writing, Cold, Heat, and Atmospheric Exposures (dust, fumes, vapors, and gases) are required for the positio
here to learn more about the Fidelis Care employee benefits
From humble beginnings in a 14-zip code area of Brooklyn in 1993, to presence in all 62 counties of New York State today, Fidelis Care's...