Bilingual Research Technician, On-Call
Job ID: : 26046
Department: : GHI S&B for HPIER - Resear
City: : Bloomington, MN
Location: : HP - Bloomington 8170 Office Bldg
Position Type: : Temporary Part-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Schedule varies depending on need. Must have availabilty to work evenings and Saturdays (mornings and afternoons).
Hrs/Pay Period: : 0
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Research Technician, On-Call to work in our HealthPartners Institute for Education & Research. This person will provide support to the specific assigned research project by assisting research staff and Project Coordinator or Data Collection Center to prepare mailings, gather information through telephone or mailed surveys, maintain and update project databases, schedule research procedures, assist with one-on-one and group visits, assist with adherence activities, contact study participants and facilitate progress of study functions.
This is an on-call position. Days and hours may vary between Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm. Each shift will vary in amount of hours.
1. Enter screening information to database
2. Schedule research procedures and inform staff
3. Prepare for one-on-one and group participant appointments (prepare meeting room, assemble documentation forms, checklists, lab materials, etc.)
4. Facilitate appointments (collect forms, administer questionnaires, perform research procedures and measurements, schedule future appointments)
5. Enter appointment information into database
6. Interview participants via phone following prescribed protocol
7. Assist in preparation of mailed surveys
8. Prepare, mail and track communication as required
9. Maintain and follow timelines for project completion
10. Maintain and update project documentation
11. Assist with adherence activities
12. Supply data for reports
13. Other duties as required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of research methodology
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with project staff and participants
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong computer experience
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID 26046.
- Associates Degree in a social science or health related field
- One year research experience
- Must demonstrate flexibility and judgment to handle unforeseen situations that may arise
- Situations will inevitably arise that demand good judgment and ability to solve problems. The Research Technician should be able to determine and recognize potential inefficiencies in research activities and to suggest improvements.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with survey research methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access software packages
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthPartners - 2 years ago
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...