Member Service Sales Specialist
The primary role of the Member Services Sales Specialist is to contact individuals by telephone to enroll prospective members in Liberty’s benefit plan for diabetic supplies. This role gathers information, verifies details, inputs orders and manages the quality of service delivery. This is done by adhering to high customer service standards and being responsible for a daily sales quota.
Qualifications and Behaviors:
- Contact and solicit orders by telephone for Liberty’s products and services.
- Ability to fully explain all products and services using features and benefits.
- Ability to follow a sales script, adjusting to meet the needs of specific individuals, and adhere to all Liberty policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with insurance plans and coverage and ability to fully explain plan benefits and/or restrictions.
- Professionally handle customer questions and overcome sales objections.
- Record all customer information accurately into all sales and tracking systems – high ability to multi-task when speaking the customer.
- Meet all scorecard expectations on a monthly basis including quality, adherence and attendance.
- Met or exceed sales quota on a daily basis – self motivated.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship building skills – enunciates clearly, uses correct grammar,, friendly while being professional, empathic, patient, while actively listening and adapting to the customers style and needs.
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish)- able to fluently speak, read, and write.
- Information gathering and accuracy – ensure accurate documentation of all customer information; gather all information on initial call to ensure first call resolution and order is shipped in timely manner. Ability to type, listen and research while speaking with the customer.
- Effectiveness – ability to be persuasive, resilient and tenacious when making a sale, identifying customer needs, recommending and overcoming objections.
- Personal motivation – must have high energy, be self motivated and goal oriented. Holds self accountable for actions and results and is productive every day. Demonstrates positive demeanor and is flexible and creative when dealing with customers, team members and changes.
Copyright 2000-2011 Liberty Medical Supply, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Knowledge of sales principles and strategies
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Relevant work experience in call centers and sales
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
Liberty Medical Supply, Inc., is a Medco Health Solutions, Inc., company.
This communication is not affiliated with Medco client programs or communications
We are a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Liberty Medical - 10 months ago