Analytical support role focused on Financial Planning, Investment or Fiduciary Administration in the FO. Prepares account summaries and reports for clients collects information to assist in developing client recommendations, collecting and organizing client data and generating reports and analysis. Strong analytical skills is a must
As a Bill Pay Specialist in the Household Accounting Services department of Merrill Lynch Family Office Services, you will be part of a team that provides personalized and comprehensive financial services and reporting to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) families. The Bill Pay Specialist will be responsible for providing accounts payable and data entry services for Family Office clients. Key responsibilities will include interfacing with Family Office Services personnel to develop client defined solutions to fulfill and support our clients’ needs and expectations. Our goal is to provide integrated and coordinated bill payment and financial reporting solutions consistent with the families’ values and objectives.
Summary of essential job functions
The Bill Payer position will include, but not limited to:
* Accounts Payable cycle, from logging incoming mail, invoice data input and expense categorization
* Posting journal entries related client credit card charges and proper categorization in the chart of accounts
* Participate in the process of providing bill payment services to clients
* Handle and research client inquiries and issues with client accounts payable items.
* Work with the Household Accounting Services staff to identify opportunities to improve client service and better meet client needs and expectations
* Provide support to FOS Relationship Managers and analysts to understand client needs and complete client deliverables and projects accurately and timely
* Solid experience with providing accounting/bookkeeping services, including but not limited to:
* Accounts Payable – ability to review client payable transactions for timeliness and accuracy, also to reconcile the Accounts Payable and Credit Card liability accounts and document and clear outstanding items.
* Solid knowledge of QuickBooks and Quicken accounting software
* Proficient with Microsoft products with an emphasis in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong organizational skills
* Handling of client information with the utmost confidentiality
* Experience in working within strict guidelines and processes to ensure accountability, security, and timeliness of deliverables.
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...