Billing/Office Assistant: Provides professional administrative support to managing staff.
- Assist w/ receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages
- Review, Organize, and submit billing for Medicaid etc.
- Assist Office Staff as needed
- Maintain client records (files)
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must have 1 year experience in similar position in the medical industry
- Must be familiar with some of the medical terminologies and procedures used in healthcare administration.
- Ability to work well in an organized environment and has good Customer Service skills
- Inner-personal skills
- Written, Oral or Verbal Communication Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel etc.
- Organizational ability
- Ability to analize information and data
- Excellent problem solving ability
Powell Supportive Services - 13 months ago