McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ - MGRC) is a six-time recipient of Forbes Best 200 Small Public Companies in America honors. We are a business to business rental company that currently consists of four rental divisions serving the U.S. and global markets. Our financial track record strength is impressive, including having raised our dividend to shareholders for 21 consecutive years. The A/R Billing Clerk will be responsible for billing for our Adler Tank Rentals division.
- At least 2 years of computerized AR billing experience
- Strong computer and Excel skills, Access experience a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently, within a team environment, and with external customers
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Able to use sound and accurate decision making skills
- Prepare and process billing – both automated and manually in Excel
- Able to successfully pull data off of field work papers and ensure that this data is correct.
- Able to interact successfully with field sales personnel when needed.
- Send invoices to customers
- Research billing matters in multiple systems and analyze for appropriate solutions.
- Work with the other members of the Receivable team to ensure timely and accurate processing of A/R daily transactions in assigned areas
McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company with three rental products, relocatable modular buildings, electronic...