Provide excellent customer service by facilitating the process of charging for billing records and delegating the record requests for completion once payment has been received.
- Maintain log of Attorney request for billing records. Populate template with required information and send to accounting daily for invoicing.
- Track turnaround time of request and payment receipt.
- Delegate requests for completion once payment is confirmed.
- Act as primary point of contact for requests.
- Properly document accounts utilizing Centricity with any updates including date of request and date of payment received.
- Communicate effectively with requestor as needed for clarification.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve correspondence issues.
- Report volume and production to management team.
- Provide feedback to department Manager of any issues impacting the turnaround time, escalated accounts, technical issues, policy issues, etc.
- Provide feedback to supervisor about the types of correspondence and calls received.
- Actively participate in meetings and educational programs in an effort to improve both individual and team quality and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned. Assist Customer Service with complex patient issues related to offline functions.
- Complete and assign Skillport Training sessions in the timeframe allotted by management, and maintain passing scores for same.
- Attend designated functions, when necessary, as determined by the Patient Contact Center Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient computer knowledge
- 1-2 years in Patient/Customer Service related field.
- Experience with GE Centricity Business preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Quick Books, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work equally well individual and in a team environment
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- High energy and mentally alert
- Self-starter and problem solver
Schumacher Group provides competitive benefits and salaries to its employees and is committed to employee development and workplace satisfaction.
Our current offerings, which may vary by employment status, location, and/or division, include:
Schumacher Group is committed to excellent medicine, excellent service, and excellent business, all to be accomplished with excellent character. We make ongoing investments in our most valuable asset, our people, through continuous learning and development. We also support and encourage participation in a variety of community and charitable events.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Supplemental Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with a Company match
- Additional Voluntary Benefits such as Cancer Insurance, Critical Assist, Medical Gap Coverage, and Accident Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Wellness assessment and activities
The above list is a general listing of benefits that promote healthy living and work-life balance. Benefits may differ based on employment status, location, and division.
- 2 years ago - save job