Responsible for performing moderately complex financial analysis and detailed contract research to prepare the assessment of monies owed by clients as the result of acquisition, failure or de-conversion from FIS products. Requires the ability to interpret complex financial services contract language, terms and pricing for use in preparing the de-conversion analysis.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide project management and calculation of the de-conversion analysis process and related costs
Utilizes various accounting and client based systems to perform calculation of de-conversion costs
Co-ordinates and communicates de-conversion and collection activities with Line of Business and Sales organizations.
Performs administrative tasks related to accounting or client data base records to record de-conversion activities
Captures, documents and tracks all product and services sold using existing billing systems, and tracking databases.
Ensures all monthly billing data is loaded and accounted for in the billing system.
Monitors and notifies Billing Specialist when contract/services are implemented, amended and/or renewed.
Communicates with and provides reporting to Business Units and Finance.
Ensures integrity of data flowing into billing systems is accurate and complete.
Assists with system balancing process and prepares process documentation.
Automates production files.
Attends project meetings and work with various levels of business and IT staff.
Initiates system review requests when billing system requires IT investigation.
Identifies, develops and implements process improvements within existing billing platforms and processes.
Performs other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required for specific job level
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Typically requires 1 to 3 years of related accounting/financial analysis experience.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts
- Basic knowledge of the business
- Understands basic accounting concepts and contract language
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and billing systems/processes
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
FIS - 2 years ago
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...