Performs safety checks, repairs, calibration and preventive maintenance to clinical and diagnostic equipment, to include respiratory and x-ray equipment. Provides assistance to nurses, technicians and operators of biomedical equipment for technical and/or operational problems.
1. Performs preventive maintenance
2. Performs corrective maintenance
3. Assists with departmental operations
4. Provides training and support
5. Maintains a safe working environment
- Associates’ Degree in Biomedical Equipment Repair or Electronics; or 2 years experience in Biomedical Equipment Repair or Electronics.
- Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician (C.B.E.T.) preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months hospital biomedical preventive maintenance and repair within the past year preferred.
Robinson Memorial Hospital is committed to its nurses. We offer excellent benefits to support you and your family. We encourage flexibility,...