Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home healthcare with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child .
We have a challenging opportunity for a full-time Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET)
If you are a fast learner professional who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and are looking to:
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your career!
- Make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children and their families by providing reliable and safe equipment
- Work with us, a company who values the highest levels of customer service and patient care as the cornerstone of our business
- Work in a fast paced culture of teamwork, respect and community
Duties may include:
- Perform diagnosis, repair, calibration, and maintenance of complex electronic medical equipment.
- Documenting equipment modification and inspections
- Conducting in-service training on electrical safety and use of equipment.
- Some patient contact is required.
CEBET Certification a Plus
- Completion of an accredited two year technical program in medical equipment or electronic technology
- High level of initiative
- Capability to multitask
Our Benefits include:
Interested candidates should apply online at pediatrichomeservice.com in the employment section; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off (21 days)
- Holiday pay
- Professional Development
StarTribune - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard