USIS is a leading federal security solution provider with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas that supports national security initiatives and commercial enterprises around the globe for 15 years.
Headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USIS delivers background screening and risk management solutions that not only protect national security, but also support and help empower decision-makers the world over. We have with two business segments: Investigations Services Division (ISD) which focuses on Background Investigations and Global Security Solutions (GSS) which consists of: Training and Law Enforcement, Records Management, Litigation Support, Support Services, Fed/Civil/Intel, Infrastructure Protection and Altegrity Security Consulting.
Under direct supervision of the ASC Site Supervisor, meets directly with USCIS applicants to complete Biometrics Code 1, 2, or 3. Assist applicants with ASC processing forms. Can perform duties of General Clerk 1, as assigned.
1. Performs Biometrics processing to include 10 prints, electronic photographs, electronic signatures, and press print.
2. Performs IDP duties if assigned.
3. Uses manual and/or electronic Biometrics processes for 6 or more applicants per hour.
4. Continually maintains a fingerprint reject rate of 2% or below.
5. Responsible for tracking processing time for each applicant.
6. Demonstrates familiarity with terminology of work environment, knowledge, and understanding of USCIS basic immigration paperwork and procedures. Reviews immigration and biometrics documentation. Ensures all documentation is complete and in the appropriate order.
7. Proofs and checks own work for accuracy and completeness. Differentiates between acceptable and non-acceptable biometrics in accordance with FBI biometrics processing standards.
8. May perform IDP duties if assigned, after receiving Final Suitability Clearance and completing training. Responsible for tracking processing time for each applicant. Responsible for safeguarding all documents.
9. Able to perform all reception and administrative duties of the General Clerk 1, and may act as a substitute for the General Clerk 1
10. Able to perform administrative duties of the Security Guard as needed.
11. Assists customers with routine questions. Refers less routine questions and problems to the Site Supervisor and ISO.
12. Performs general administrative duties using discretion. Answers telephone, routes callers, takes messages, and provides information to customers.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School or Equivalent preferred
0 – 6 Months
Field of Expertise:
Attention to detail
Ability to work with diverse cultures
No Supervisory experience required,
Standing: remaining on one’s feet in a upright position
Handling: seizing, holding, grasping, or otherwise working with hand(s)
Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words
Repetitive motions: making frequent movement with a part of the body
Must pass USCIS security background check
Must maintain USCIS security clearance
May be required to posses valid driver’s license for mobile routes
Must be able to successfully complete all required training.
Equivalent to SCA Wage Determination Level of General Clerk 2
3120-USIS NSD - 15 months ago