Supports the National Ground Intelligence Center’s Biometric Intelligence Program (BIP). Serves as all source analyst for creating action-oriented intelligence products and solutions for intelligence center and deployed commanders. Specific duties include:
- Producing Biometric Identification Analysis Reports (BIARs).
- Providing analytical and subject matter expertise, oversight, and direction to the 24/7 reach-back support to the forward commander.
- Possessing and maintaining the knowledge to perform rapid data-mining and research to create all-source biometric intelligence products.
- Providing input to the Biometric Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and helping standardize processes for counter-insurgency mission.
- Supporting the Warfighter through biometrics research on IED networks and providing broad analytical reach back capability.
- Diploma and at least 6 years experience, including experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Experience in producing and conducting military style briefings, papers, and other reports.
- Proven track record with intelligence analysis research tools and methods (e.g., BI2R, AIMS, Pathfinder, Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT), M3, and Query Tree).
- Familiarity with or aptitude to learn biometric collection platforms (BAT, HIIDE).
- Knowledge of or aptitude to learn forensics evidence chain of custody (including major case prints), criminal case prosecution, and interrogation support.
- Prior experience in counter-IED analysis and targeting support.
- Prior CENTCOM AOR deployment experience.
EOIR Technologies - 21 months ago