Growing and well-respected biomedical (clinical, basic and applied) research firm has openings at Travis AFB . If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a firm that shares your passion, and provides competitive salaries with a strong benefits package, join the ClinicalRM team.
We are currently seeking a Biostatistician (part-time) for the Sacramento, California area.
- Knowledge of research methodology in a variety of s c ientific fields t o develop the sci e ntif ic hypothesis, de t er m i n e appro p ria t e variable sel e ction and meas u re m e n t m e th o d s, establish termin a t ion r ul e s , desig n a n d manage a database, d e termine resources required, and e n s u re compliance wit h r e gulat o ry requir e m e nts.
- Comprehens i ve kn owledge of param e tric and nonp a rametric hypothesis tests, univariate and multivariate l in ear and n o nlinaear mo de ling , life tab l e analysis, t i m e series a nalysis, and in s trum e nt validation p r ocedures.
- Computer s k i lls in statistical packa g es, spreadsheet/ r elational dabase software, and word p r ocessing
- Excellent written a n d oral communicati o n skills.
- Abilit y t o c o mm u nica te effectively, bot h orally and i n writ i ng.
- Knowledge of M e dica l Tre a tment F a cilit y ( M TF) Inf e ct i on Control and Employee Healt h Programs.
- Skille d in t he use of word processing, spreadsheet, graphic , email, a n d d a tabase software.
- Skille d in writing memora n dums, corre s p ondence, abstracts, articles, and prop o sals.
- Abilit y t o pl a n and priorit i z e work.
- Abilit y t o int e rface with investigators, vendors, and research staff.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM’s contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
- Master’s d eg r e e in a sci e ntific field or e quivalent ; a P h D is preferr e d.
- Extensive gr a duat e (p ost ba ccalaureat e ) coursework i n biostatisti c s .
- At least tw o years of exper i enc e providing statistical consultation i n a research settin g in t he previous five years.
- Familiarity with h um an subjects resear c h and r e gul a t ions.
- Skille d in t he use of statistical software, suc h as STATA, SPSS, or equivalent
- Posse s s current certif i cati o n in Basic Life Sup p ort ( B L S ) . Th e contractor/biostatistician is responsible for maintain i n g the certif i c ation i n a current status throughout t he life of thi s contra ct .
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
“NorthCoast 99” Best Places to Work recipient
Clinical Research Management - 13 months ago