Biostatistician needed for a 1-year contract!
Fast-growing pharmaceutical company!
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
- Work closely with clinicians, programmers, and publication managers to generate and QC outputs for publications; review publication (abstract/manuscripts) to ensure accuracy, quality and soundness of statistical methodologies; coordinate internal resource utilization for publication and generate activities metrics for management review.
- Work with the clinical study team on study design, development and/or review of clinical study protocols.
- Develop and/or review statistical analysis plans, including Table/listing/figure shells, and final study report for clinical studies; perform post-hoc statistical analyses as needed.
- Work with the project statistician and clinical data managers on design/review of case report form, data transfer specification, edit check specification, and participation in user acceptance testing (UAT); generate/review data tables/listings and coordinate data review meetings during the course of the study to ensure data quality.
- Oversee CRO programming activities, perform quality assurance checks on internally or externally produced SAS tables, listings, and figures, ensure the quality of CRO deliverables.
- May work with the Health Outcome team on the design/analysis/validation of projects.
- May work on submission teams as a statistician and/or a programmer.
Client is looking for an experienced statistician who can do SAS programming, and at the same time, can clearly interpret statistical concept and results to non-statisticians and key medical opinion leaders
- Must have a MS in Biostatistics/Statistics with at least 5 years of experience or a PhD in Biostatistics/ Statistics with at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, CRO or biotech industry.
- Strong SAS programming skills.
- Oncology experience is highly preferred.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong teamwork ability/commitment and individual initiative.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a pharmaceutical company that develops, produces and markets generic drugs covering all major...