One of our clients is looking for a Senior BizTalk Developer.
The Senior BizTalk Developer in the Sourcing Integration Development team will be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implement BizTalk applications.
- Follow the clients’s architecture and coding standards.
- Assist in the creation of documentation and test plans for new system development.
- Document functional, technical specifications, and test plans as needed.
- 10+ years of IT experience is required
- 6+ years developing enterprise-class web applications utilizing BizTalk 2006/2010, C# & .NET technologies
- 2+ years experience with Oracle or SQL Server database development
- 1+ experience with ESB toolkit
- Strong experience in developing XML & XSLT and custom pipeline development
- Strong experience with Web Services (SOAP/WSDL), Restful state services, Windows Communications Foundation (WCF)
- Experience in automated unit testing tools such as Microsoft Test, NUnit or other
- Experience in designing as well as developing application & framework components
- Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming & Design Patterns
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...