Northern Improvement Company is an industry leader in the Midwest as a highway, heavy, and municipal contractor. Our Bismarck Municipal Operation is seeking two (2) experienced Blade Operators (Rough/Finish).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES â€“
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Safe operation of heavy construction equipment
- Following rules, regulations, procedures, policies, and instructions
- REQUIRED: minimum 1 season experience operating a MOTOR GRADER/BLADE
- Moderate lifting, bending, reaching, climbing, and stooping
- Clear and effective communication skills (speech, vision, hearing/listening)
- Valid driver license
- Working 40-70 hours per week during the construction season, 5-6 days per week
- Ability to pass a pre-employment urine drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. [EEOE/AAP]
- Base Wage: Group 2-3 Operator, depending on experience (Municipal or Davis-Bacon Wage, depending on project)
- Full Benefits available via Operating Engineers Union [NOTE: North Dakota is a Right to Work state]
Northern Improvement Company - 18 months ago
Northern Improvement Company offers many exciting and rewarding positions. Our open positions are listed with Job Service of ND, the...