Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Blender/Delivery Driver
Business Unit: Production and Specialty Chemicals
Location: Ada, OK
Reports To: Operations Manager
Position Overview :
Delivery Driver will provide service to customers by delivering chemical to designated locations.
- Blend products to company specifications.
- Complete required paperwork such as driver logs, inspections, IFTA reporting, Bill of Lading and follow the Hours of Service Regulations.
- Load chemical into variety of packages such as buckets, drums, totes, tanks and containments.
- Ability to drive and utilize forklift to load chemical packaging.
- Understanding of flow process on vehicles if required to pump over chemical.
- Ability to set up new customer installations and containments at client site if required.
- May be required to set up continuous pumping units at customer site and run lines accordingly.
- May be required to work on an "on call" basis for after hours and weekend operational needs but must stay within the Hours of Service requirements as mandated by Department of Transportation.
- Ability to conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on company vehicles based on DOT requirements.
- Conduct basic maintenance on company vehicles to ensure safe working condition of vehicle.
- Communicate with direct supervisor concerning repairs needed for vehicles.
- Job tasks require this position to be clean shaven based on respiratory protection procedures.
- Must enforce and adhere to all safety rules and procedures including wearing of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Employee must use safety and environmental measures at all times.
- Responsible for completing all regulatory and company record keeping as needed.
- Attend all mandatory safety meetings and annual training for DOT and OSHA certifications.
- Reports and identifies safety issues and recommends corrective actions.
- Report accidents, injuries, and near misses to direct Supervisor or Safety Department as soon as possible.
- Must be available on an "on call" basis for after hours and weekend operational needs.
- Position includes such other acts, responsibility, authority, or other things as are or may be necessary to fulfill the overall purpose of the job.
- Must have current Department of Transportation Certificate of Examination.
- Must possess current Class A or Class B Commercial Drivers License with Material and Tanker endorsements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of highway and safety risks in oilfield.
- Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times.
- Must possess good communication skills and follow directives.
- Ability to follow directions to oilfield locations.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 10 months ago