The Blender position will have the overall responsibility ensuring the proper products are accurately weighed, blended, and labeled according to the customer’s specifications. This position has no supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Blender consist of but are not limited to:
· Comprehend Blend Sheets and precisely weigh product according to batch specification
· Perform routine cleaning on blending equipment and containers · Transport bulk product by operating pallet jack
· Perform visual quality check to ensure bulk product is not defective or damaged.
· Input data into the inventory control system computer program
· Read and record product codes
· Create proper product tags using inventory control system
· Report any issue to Support Lead
· Maintain a clean and organized work area
· Willingness to work as a team member and help out where needed to ensure maximum process efficiency.
· Focus on detail of product
· Willingness to work overtime when asked.
· Maintain a positive and productive relationship with co-workers and others with whom the position may have contact.
· Perform all other duties deemed necessary, or required by the Support Lead.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Preferred - One or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Preferred – Food industry experienced
· Attention to detail
· Understand verbal and written instructions
· Basic Math skills, Addition & Subtraction
· Basic mechanical aptitude and familiar with basic hand tools
· Forklift experience preferred
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work well with a wide variety of people
· Basic computer skills
Hearthside Food Solutions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard