POSITION IS AVAILABLE ASAP!
- The majority of the position is cash disbursement of cash receipts into the Timberline Software,
- Post cash receipts, journal entries to general ledger, photocopy of remittances, and prepare deposit slips.
- Maintain monthly general ledger for all clients, reconcile balance sheet accounts,
- Adjust journal entries as necessary.
- Analyze financial information.
- Prepare financial statements
- Summarize and interpret current and budgeted financial position for property managers
- Input tenant move-ins/move-outs when necessary
- Input tenant changes based on rental agreements
- Input renewals
- Process security deposits depositions
- Set up new accounts/properties
- Coordinating the receipt and implementation of budgets, CAM reconciliations and annual increase in Operating cost reimbursement
- Assist in year-eng closing of books
- Serve as backup to all bookkeepers
- Assist receptionist in rotating relief schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- One to two years bookkeeping experience with timberline experience
- Familiar with property management
- Understanding of General Ledgers, financial statements, reconciliations and mail them to owners.
Adecco - Olsten Staffing - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...