THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Bookkeeper maintains local accounts for the program, oversees the rent collection system, and prepares monthly reports.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
• Process encumbrance and expenditure information.
• Prepare and submit billings.
• Process rent letters, collections and arrears reports on computerized tracking system.
• Maintain master inventory.
• Perform other related duties as required.
High school diploma and one year of bookkeeping experience and computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience in databases also required.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.