As most of us know, some companies today are struggling with their employees and partners moving sensitive content with no centralized control, encryption, or audit trail - particularly with the proliferation of BYOD. It must keep CEO's, CFO's, and CSO's up at night. Additionally, users must dislike the lack of required speed and functionality for enterprise scale content distribution and collaboration.
Xtra Effort's client is an established and widely recognized leader for enterprise software that enables centralized, controlled, and audit worthy distribution of large and sensitive content. Their historic success has been selling solutions to media companies with super sensitive and huge video files.
Now the general business community - across all industries and verticals - can benefit from our client's new SaaS solution that is purpose built for all types of content distribution. It combines their traditional enterprise product's scalability, robust functionality, and security with the benefits of SaaS: ease of use, low price point, simple to deploy, immediate ROI, and easier to sell.
Consequently, a new career opportunity now exists for a Waltham based Sales Engineer for their SaaS solution.
DETAIL is BELOW.
Please reply if you would like to learn more or share with suitable candidates and receive a $500 Amazon.com Electronic Gift Certificate if our client hires your referral. http://xtraeffort.com/amazon/
Role : Sales Engineer
Solution: SaaS solution that enables corporations with sensitive and/or large content files to have a CENTRALIZED AND AUDIT WORTHY platform to eliminate the "DropBox problem". This hybrid model keeps enterprise content on premise - hence being compliant - but encrypts and rapidly distributes through the internet.
Software that enables companies to build or refine digital business models by automating, accelerating, managing, and securely controlling the movement of critical and highly valued digital content between companies or departments; across the internet and networks. Their software coordinates the workflow and supply chain of digital content across companies.
Required candidate attributes:
- Headquartered north of Boston
- 150 clients
- Sample customers (among several hundred, globally; across several industries ): CBS, Akamai, Bloomberg, PBS, NBC, Universal, Red Bull, Microsoft, XBOX, Discovery Channel, ABC, IMG, ESPN, NFL, NHL, Reuters, Nokia, Dell, EMC, Kellogg's, Comcast, Mitre, Mellon, Boeing, Parexel, Medtronic, Ernst and Young, Texas Instruments, HSBC, CNN, Schlumberger, Qwest, T Mobile,
- Years in business: 11
- Number of employees: 75
Why this position is attractive:
- Experience with complex and multi-site implementations of SAAS or enterprise software.
- Ability to quickly digest and understand competitive software offerings, using this skill to recognize and overcome technical objections, clearly illuminate product value, and establish rapport with technical personnel within customer accounts
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially the ability to present to prospects and generate solution proposals, architectural diagrams, and integration specifications
- Proven organization and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) and internetworking concepts.
- Windows operating systems administrative capability
- Working knowledge of common file transfer utilities such as FTP, rsync, YouSendIt, Box.net, and DropBox.com.
- Awareness of network security concepts, Transport Layer Security, PKI, and firewalls
- Familiarity with Firewall configuration concepts and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Familiarity with storage concepts including NAS and SAN
: Company is growing
: Industry is growing
: Great career growth potential
Compensation : $70k - $85k base salary; bonuses; equity
Xtra Effort Solutions - 11 months ago