Support all bottling and cellar production functions.
• Perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health and Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard equipment operating procedures.
• Operate equipment with a commitment to product quality and production efficiency.
• Perform barrel processing operations including receiving, inspecting, filling, topping, emptying and cleaning, including set-up and operation of all applicable equipment.
• Operate bottling line equipment, including maintenance and sanitation.
• Re-package finished goods.
• Maintain accurate supply inventories.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Ability to work in a wet, frequently cold environment with seasonal temperatures ranging from 40 – 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for distances up to 500 feet intermittently.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
• High School diploma or equivalent education preferred.
• Available to work overtime and variable shifts on an as needed basis.
• Forklift certification a plus, willingness to obtain certification required.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to accurately complete work instructions individually or in a team.
• Basic math and recordkeeping skills.
• Knowledge of basic mechanical maintenance a plus.
• Previous production experience is desirable.
• Demonstrated trouble shooting skills.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to product quality.
• Ability to understand and adhere to all safety policies and procedures including wearing appropriate PPE (gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection).
• Must be a minimum age of 21 years old.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-1133.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates - 16 months ago
"As American as baseball," could be a phrase coined by UST. Through U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), UST manufactures and...