Bottling Line Operator/Warehouse Assistant
- Operates the main brewery’s bottling and kegging line(s) following all established policies and procedures.
- Performs clean-up and maintenance of the equipment and floors in the bottling line and warehouse areas.
- Monitors cleaning cycles for proper concentration, pressures, and efficiency.
- Hooks up correct bright tanks aseptically; isolates brands to result in minimal losses.
- Keeps the line running in an efficient manner; minimizing lost production time.
- Using the forklift, unloads empty cooperage or other loads as requested.
- Sanitizes the beer lines and ensures the packaging equipment is ready for the next day’s production.
- Maintains and rebuilds cooperage as needed.
Driving and Warehouse Duties:
- Assists in the daily operations of the warehouse including shipping, receiving and organization.
- Using the forklift, loads and unloads company merchandise, beer, and mail.
- Organizes and maintains the cold storage area for the main brewery.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance tasks including the cleaning of tanks, brewery floors, mill room, packaging areas, brew house, spent grain area and other locations as needed.
- Assists the Warehouse Manager in loading and unloading shipments of beer as needed.
- Using company vehicles, assists with route deliveries as necessary; adhering to designated routes, delivery schedules, and delivery policies & procedures.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the Equipment Maintenance and Packaging Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education and experience: If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, utilizing reference code BL113.
- 1-2 years experience working in a production or packaging facility, or with filling, labeling, and crowing equipment.
- Works well independently and cooperatively with others.
- Strong communication skills spanning all levels within the organization.
- Mechanical aptitude for equipment repairs and trouble shooting.
- Must maintain a valid CDL and be insurable on the Company’s motor vehicle insurance policy.
- Ability to follow directions, read maps, and ask for assistance when necessary.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate for seasonal production demands.
The final candidate for this position will be required to complete and pass a drug test and background check.