Bi-Lingual Box Office Associate
Evenings and Weekends
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Operations
REPORTS TO : Box Office Supervisor
This part-time position is dedicated to the efficient servicing of all guests at the Toyota Center box office on game nights and events. Position also interacts with third party customers and personnel at all levels of the Rockets & Aeros. Position will include walk-up ticket sales and will call.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Sell tickets via Vertical Alliance system.
- Handle outbound and inbound will call requests.
- Interact with guests to answer questions and resolve ticketing issues.
- Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions and balance a simple bank.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS and TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prior use of Ticketmaster or similar ticket system preferred
- Previous box office experience preferred
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays as scheduled
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No I am available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
NBA - 19 months ago