The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking customer service oriented individuals for our Branch Admin Specialist position based out of our
Branch. This is an exciting intermediate level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
Member services including DMV) and offer cross selling opportunities.
- Supports the Branch by performing job duties in the Reception, Travel and
file receipts, submit documents when necessary, makes deposits, retains
- Process Notary transactions for members according to National Notary Association and Auto Club procedures. Maintain knowledge and Notary commission. The Notary Public commission must be obtained within 12 months of the date of hire and maintained for the duration of employment in the position.
- Balances cash drawers, post ledgers, assist in resolving overages/shortages,
documents for auditing in the manner required and process FIRM.
other building services. May coordinate facility issues for branch and possibly
- Assists and schedules appointments for maintenance, facilities, security or
other tenants (both Auto Club and outside tenants).
records in compliance with corporate retention and destruction guidelines.
- Assists with Kronos including vacation and absence information. Maintain
Resources purposes. Assist in the preparation and maintenance of new hire
- Initiates and maintains confidential/technical files and records for Human
employees, accident reports and workers compensation claims.
Orders and receives branch supplies as necessary. May include general office
supplies and/or ACSC materials and stock.
May assist with the branch budgeting.
Processes commission checks in travel portal.
repair or maintenance of branch equipment as necessary.
- Trains employees in the proper usage of branch equipment. Coordinates
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years in a customer service and administrative experience.
- Retail sales positions preferred.
- Moderate knowledge of most Auto Club products and services desired in the following areas: Travel counseling, publications, maps, regulations, routing and DMV and Notary Services.
Moderate skills in operation of additional equipment like the passport photo and key cutter machine
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
General knowledge of Mexico Insurance and travel documents as well as International drivers license
General skills in Typing, Windows (Beginning), Outlook (Beginning), Internet/Intranet access
General skills required in Branch systems which may include: Portal and DMV.
Organizational skills required.
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service/Call Centers
California-Culver City (CA)
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...