The Automobile Club of Southern California is in search of a
This position assists Branch Management in monitoring and achieving sales, revenue and service
quality results. Providing coaching and training to travel agents and staff as well as being a technical
resource for the branch pertaining to Travel, Travel Portal, and other related systems such as Apollo
and other agent tools. The position will sell and service all travel related products and will offer cross
sell opportunities to the member/customer. The employee will assist with member and employee
complaints when called upon. This position reports to the Branch Manager and will work closely with
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent certificate required.
- 2 years of college preferred.
- 2 years
of Travel Agency experience or 3 – 5 years of Branch Travel and Automotive experience
- Comprehensive knowledge desired in a variety of the organization’s operating areas, products and
- Ability to effectively lead, train and develop staff desired.
- Moderate knowledge of Branch Operations delivery channels desired.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills required.
- Moderate analytical and time management skills desired.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations desired.
- Advanced knowledge of and training in DMV rules, regulations and procedures desired.
- General typing, Windows, Outlook, Word, and Internet/Intranet access skills required.
- Moderate knowledge of Club systems, including but not limited to; POS, MACS, ESPH,
VIEWPOINT, MACTOUR, TIS, DOC, APOLLO, AUTOMATED TRIPTIK, GOBALWARE, PSAR
AND PLEASANT TOUR.
- Must complete certificates as required for Agents and Computer Based Training courses as needed.
- Must maintain systems knowledge for ticketing of airlines, cruises and rail.
- Notary Public certification or progress toward obtaining certification expected.
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...