To manage the overall operation of the store in accordance with Company policies and procedures, to insure high levels of customer service satisfaction and that customers receive value-add services in a timely and professional manner; ensuring a competitive advantage and accountable for financial performance of the branch.
- Proactive sales development of accounts around the stores location in an effort to increase sales.
- Train, supervise, and coach associates in products, procedures and selling skills. Facilitate development of their potential.
- Delegate and assign duties necessary for the smooth and efficient running of the facility / general maintenance.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Coordinate policy changes, sales efforts, promotions and specials in a professional and profitable manner.
- Keep associates informed and up to date about the Company, product and code changes, local trends and the economy.
- Provide customer quotations and product information as requested.
- Promote teamwork and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action.
- Demonstrates emphasis on improving quality of staff, systems, and environment.
- Gives and receives feedback and evaluation as an improvement tool.
- Sets measurable goals and evaluates achievement of goals.
- P&L Responsibility.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent certificate/experience.
- Minimum 3 years in sales /supervisory capacity at an electrical distributor.
- Business, construction or electrical industry exposure.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
Granite City Electric Supply Company - 16 months ago