The Manager is responsible for the total day-to-day operations of an RFC Branch office. It's your business! The Manager sets the standards of leadership for customer service, loan management, collections and employee training & motivation. You’ll be working directly under the supervision of the District Supervisor. Regional believes in promoting from within. Learn from your Supervisor, because that’s the next stop on the RMC Career Ladder!
- Growing your Branch business by selling loans and loan products both in outside sales and in the branch
- Manage your Branch staff for greatest productivity and profitability
- Train your employees in Branch Operations Policies and laws concerning the consumer finance business
- Assign duties to employees and manage their work and performance
- Screen and recommend the employment of new employees
- Lead and motivate employees and maintain a high degree of branch morale
- Create and maintain branch operations control and protect company assets
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in the Consumer Finance industry is required and preference will be given to candidates with at least two years recent experience in a similar branch management role
- The position requires frequent interaction with our customers - Positive customer relations skills are a must
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and access to dependable transportation
- Above average internet and computer skills are helpful
- High school diploma or Associates degree preferred
- Pre-employment Drug Screening, SLED background, DMV, and Credit checks are required
- …and for all our employees, an outgoing, positive attitude with a willingness to work hard to learn the business and advance!
Hardworking, positive and committed employees are the strength of Regional. While others may be cutting back, Regional Management Corp continues to chart a leadership position in the consumer finance business. Our continued growth means career development opportunities for you!
RMC offers Managers a competitive salary with a full benefit package, training and advancement opportunities including;
- Choice of comprehensive health care plans and dental
- Monthly Bonus & Other incentive pay programs for Managers
- 401(k)Plan with liberal company matching
- Paid Vacations & Personal Days
- Closed & Paid on major holidays
- Family Friendly Schedules
Regional Management Corp is a rapidly growing consumer finance company headquartered in Greenville, SC. With a stable twenty-five year track record of growth we now have over 225 Branches in 7 states. Regional is focused on neighborhood service and long term customer relationships.
RMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer