This position is responsible for the overall sales, production, profitability and regulatory compliance of a retail branch. It is also the responsibility of this position to ensure the branch delivers quality, accurate, and timely customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Business development of market area through proactive sales calls and networking to meet or exceed production goals such as growth of consumer and business loans, deposits, and fee income for retail managers.
• Involvement in the local market/community through civic organizations or community groups.
• Ensure that personnel are trained and motivated to attain high quality customer service standards and profit goals through proactive sales.
• In conjunction with support groups such as retail administration for retail managers, develop, identify and implement activities within the branch market area.
• Ensure that appropriate staffing is maintained at all times to provide high quality customer service levels.
• Regularly monitor the efficiencies of production standards.
• Ensure that regulatory compliance standards are met.
• Responsible for controlling operational and administrative expenses.
• Responsible for resolving all customer service problems.
• Responsible for representing the organization in a professional manner at all civic and community affairs.
• Manage personnel, recommend & maintain staffing levels, performance appraisals, provide training, promotions, hiring, recommend salary adjustments and terminations.
• Retail Branch Managers: maintain a high level of product knowledge and organize a well prepared small business loan package for underwriting.
• Other job related duties and special duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities – Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of branch. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience – Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Currently employed Associates who would like to apply for this or any other position must notify their current supervisor before applying.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
IBERIABANK - 12 months ago
IBERIABANK Corp. serves up financial services with a Cajun flare. Through its flagship bank subsidiary, also called IBERIABANK, the holding...